Updated: Jan 7
Blackbird Blessings now offers virtual Gentle Yoga & Barre for the Soul classes via Zoom!
Gentle Yoga, taught by the talented healer Julie Bacon, is a slow flow form of yoga which helps you connect your mind, body, and soul and find inner peace and wisdom. Perfect for beginners or those looking to find holistic balance.
You will need access to Zoom, a yoga mat, and helpful, but not required, tools like yoga blocks, straps, pillows, or blankets.
Gentle Yoga is taught twice a week so choose the day and time that works best for you!
Tuesdays @ 8am or Wednesdays @ 7:00pm
Barre for the Soul, taught by the warm and encouraging Diane Garcia, is a fun way to work out and relieve stress! It offers so many benefits like:
- Achieve a full-body workout with minimal props and low-impact postures
- Strengthen muscles that are often underused and underdeveloped
- Create a sense of balance and alignment physically and mentally
- Tailor the workout to your needs with posture variations
- Feel strong, connected, and empowered no matter where you are in your fitness journey
You'll need access to Zoom, a yoga mat and a wall/chair/or countertop. If you have weights (anywhere from 1-5lbs) or a yoga block, too, that would be helpful, but exercises can be done without them.
Barre for the Soul is taught twice a week so choose the day and time that works best for you!
Thursdays @ 6pm or Saturdays @ 9am
Call or text 508-982-8433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @blackbirdblessings